We are a bank founded by hoteliers who remain very active in the industry. The board of directors owns and controls over 120 hotels across 25 different states. Over 25 years, the bank has developed relationships across all areas of the hospitality industry from trade associations to attorneys, from consultants to brokers, from full service hotels to independent hotels and most importantly from large REITS to small individual hotel owners. We pride ourselves in providing quick decisions and closing deals.
Talk to decision makers
- At SBT, we do not have a long red-tape process for loan approvals. You talk to hoteliers and to decision makers. We listen and are upfront about what we can and cannot do.
- Having a lending partner on board can make all the difference in a deal. We know that. It can make the difference in the owner putting a hard deposit on a contract with a quick time fuse for closing, or giving a seller confidence in your ability to close. At SBT, we pride ourselves in getting loan decisions as fast as 24 hours.
Reliable and Timely Closings
- We have faced many trying lending situations in our 25 years of doing hotel loans. We pride ourselves on being able to do what other banks cannot get done. Due to our experience in the industry, we have a very unique lending perspective that allows us to close deals in tight timeframes that other lender simply cannot.
- We can provide loans for hotel properties in all 50 states. The leadership team of our bank chairman, Chan Patel, and his two sons, Sushil Patel and Rajan Patel, has the expertise to assist with your new construction, acquisition and renovation funding.
- Loan amounts can vary from $100,000 to $20 million. Loan amounts over $20 million can be available through participation with other banking institutions.
- We provide floating rate loans that are determined by the prevailing interest rates.
- Terms range from 1 year to 25 years with balloon payments.
Types of Loans
- We provide loans for first mortgages, second mortgages, construction, renovation, acquisition, as well as SBA 504 and 7A loans.
Hospitality Checking Account (Non Interest Bearing)
- Minimum deposit of $500.00 to open account
- Made for operating accounts for the hospitality industry
- No maintenance fees
- Up to $150.00 per year for check printing reimbursement
- Free incoming and outgoing wire transfers
- Free cashier's checks and money orders